TACFIT is an internationally established brand with facilities and instructors in 33 countries and it has been in the trenches developing a following reaching a record of 59 million. In the TACFIT Training Methods , unlike other fitness organizations, every element has been deliberately investigated and implemented as an integrated, holistic system of human optimization. Each exercise, program, tool and course has been meticulously crafted for the highest quality results in the shortest amount of time.
TACFIT® is a strategically-precise fitness system designed to provide fast recovery from exercise intensity. The fundamental workout system uses 26 workouts, with 4 different levels of challenge, and 6 different protocols of timing.
TACFIT Europe helps anyone access their innate fitness potential, by restoring their function in reality-based, practical movement: the way your body was designed and has evolved to freely move without pain. Instead of the conventional “boot camp” mentality, which emphasizes unnecessarily long aerobic work, TACFIT is 20 minutes of safely intense exercise (preceded by target specific warm-up exercises and followed by customized compensatory cool-down exercises).
The exercises are performed with kettlebells, clubbells, parralette bars, medicine balls, pull-up bars, gymnastic rings or straps, sandbags and plyometric boxes, as well as bodyweight exercises, all designed to help you get leaner, fitter, stronger, and more agile. If you donʼt have one or more of these apparati, the TACFIT suite of highperformance modular programs cater to your access to equipment and include bodyweight alternatives for all weighted exercises.
TACFIT develops and hits all three windows of your biochemistry: the anabolic, muscle-building window, the catabolic, fat-burning window, and the metabolic, energy-building window. The System also helps you:
- Build functional power, stamina, endurance and agility;
- Improve basic body alignment, biomechanical efficiency, and structural platforms;
- Develop ALL GO not merely “show” muscle for overall athleticism;
- Remove aches and pains by restoring mobility and restabilizing vulnerable joint dysfunction;
Experience the greatest excitement in restoring your youthful movement that will make you forget how hard youʼre working!
TACFIT redefines fitness the ability to be more prepared than the challenges you face (called “medical readiness” in tactical-speak), to always be ready to navigate challenges with ease and imagination, to remain in a supple state of flow regardless of the task at hand, and to train with a purpose which has been proven to prevent injuries which happen from random workouts.
TACFIT cascades the entire waterfall of physical attributes: functional stamina, complete range of motion strength, three-dimensional movement potential, multi-modal agility and coordination, compensation for occupational and lifestyle repetitive actions and positions, and an integrated active recovery and prehabilitation. It offers a variable, customizable, incremental path of progress, while offering mental alertness, clarity and concentration, with emotional control and the ability to restore calm chemistry after intense physical exertion.
TACFIT programs include:
- Incrementally, scaled variations: An entry level for the newbie, an intermediate for those who’ve been using for a few weeks to months, and an advanced level to take your new engine and chassis out for a test drive on the race track!
- How to properly execute all of the times, volumes and scales involved in each of the 26 programs, with special consideration for available tools, space and time management.
- How to achieve your conditioning goals regardless of your skill level.
- How to modify the program to meet any fitness goal, including how to cascade all of the attributes from power, mass, and strength to endurance, stamina and agility, to coordination, reaction time and response speed.
- The necessary coaching cues to ensure you and your team learn each of the core exercises safely.
- How to injury-proof your training through mobility warm-ups, and through compensatory cool-downs designed to offload the tension you have in your life, job and exercise.
- How to accelerate recovery from one session to the next so you optimize your fitness and avoid underrestoration.
- How each of the core movements create actual “functional” fitness— rather than circus act stunts which are so overspecialized they detract from performance and longevity rather than enhance it.
- How TACFIT® can be combined with other physical readiness training demands.
And much more!